Training & Education
Invictus Consulting offers multiple areas of education and training. These are services that we can provide to you and your employees in order to create a safer work environment and bring your business up to OSHA or DOT standards if necessary.
- OSHA Construction 10 & 30 Hour Certification – The OSHA Outreach Training Program for the Construction Industry provides training for workers and employers on the recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of safety and health hazards in workplaces in the construction industry. The program also provides information regarding workers’ rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint. This is a voluntary program and does not meet training requirements for any OSHA standards. Through this program, workers can attend 10-hour or 30-hour classes delivered by OSHA-authorized trainers. The 10-hour class is intended for entry level workers, while the 30-hour class is more appropriate for supervisors or workers with some safety responsibility. Through this training, OSHA helps to ensure that workers are more knowledgeable about workplace hazards and their rights, and contribute to our nation’s productivity.
- First Aid, CPR, and AED Training & Certification – First Aid, CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and AED (automated external defibrillator) training and certification meets the needs of workplace responders, professional rescuers, school staffs, professional responders, healthcare providers, and the general public. We offer both certified and non-certified training options.
- Fleet Safety / Defensive Driving – Defensive driving training aims to reduce the risk of collisions and roadside accidents through specialized training for your drivers. Defensive driving techniques and training can improve the safety of your fleet and your drivers and possibly lower your insurance costs.
- Supervisor & Employee Training – Training in a variety of fields for both executives and employees aims at creating a safer work environment. Some examples of safety training include accident investigation training, personal protective equipment training, lifting safety training, and ladder safety training.
- Legal Consulting – We provide expert counsel and witness to attorneys seeking information on use-of-force investigations. This includes determining whether or not there are grounds for legal proceedings as well as giving expert counsel to either defense or prosecution in all areas that deal with the use of force, negligent security, inadequate security, security misconduct, and premise liability.