No matter which industry you’re in, your business operations will have human resources, brick and mortar, physical assets, financial instruments, and sensitive information – just take a review of the company’s profit and loss statement and it will capture the resources and assets that are necessary to deliver the company products and services. Unfortunately, security risks are as widespread as the number of products and services your business operations deliver. If
not protected by sound security management practices, the business operations will be exploited for vulnerabilities and susceptible to lasting harm, loss, and reputation damage.
Invictus Consulting is an industry leader in security management. According to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), and ASIS certified security practitioners, “Security Management is the identification of an organization’s assets (including information assets), followed by the development, documentation, and implementation of policies and procedures for protecting these assets”.
There are four areas that present numerous security risks which sound security management practices must evaluate, assess, and prioritize to safeguard your business operations:
- physical (brick and mortar, physical assets, financial instruments, sensitive information),
- geographical (office park; industrial; multi-tenant; campus; proximity to high-risk industries like airports, military bases, chemical storage, government offices),
- human (employees, contractors, customers, clients),
- technological (infrastructure, data, devices, privacy).
At Invictus it is our mission to execute security management practices that evaluate, assess,
and prioritize security risks; our goal is to provide risk mitigation solutions to safeguard your physical, geographical, human, and technological areas. Our approach is to address each of these four area with the appropriate industry standards and ensure regulatory compliance when applicable.
Our services are designed to align to industry specific regulatory compliance and will support the creation, development, and execution of the security management framework of policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines that will enhance effective controls and mitigate the four areas of security risk.
Invictus security consulting and service offerings include but are not limited to:
- Assess and develop security management program
- Conduct physical security assessments
- Develop security threats analysis
- Assess and analyze policy and standards gaps
- Test procedures and internal controls
- Develop mitigation plans (e.g., unwanted visitor, workplace violence, active shooter)
- Design access control and CCTV systems
- Project management & writing
- Employee training and awareness
- Investigations on criminal or policy violations
- Coordinate and network with law enforcement agencies