Sales Development Representative
We are a full-service risk and physical security consulting firm located in Sandy Springs looking for a business development professional with a history of accomplishing goals and generating new business.
The ideal candidate is motivated, ambitious, and energetic with a desire to develop new business opportunities.
The ideal applicant should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, an outgoing personality, and be a highly motivated individual. The daily duties include researching target businesses, communicating with decision-makers, making phone calls, sending emails, and connecting via social media.
The position provides a generous base salary as well as commission.
- Proficiency in web based applications.
- Prospect 75-100 new leads per day to reach out and qualify new accounts and set qualified appointments for our sales team.
- Listen to the potential customer, gather information, build a rapport, and provide advice/details to the outside sales team when passing on the lead.
- Update leads in the sales management platform and generate sales content.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
We’ll Expect You to Have:
- Articulate and persuasive oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- 1-3+ years of professional B2B experience.
- Direct marketing experience a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
If you would like to be considered for our Sales Development Representative position, please give us some information and attach your resume or CV.
If you do not currently see an open role that suits your area of expertise, please feel free to submit your CV because we are always looking for qualified people.